making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Thursday, June 18, 2009

pink ants

I had big lunch & coffee latte plans today together with my friend T. Unfortunately her son might have gotten the chicken pocks and they are waiting for an appointment with the doctor to get it confirmed. Instead of fun girl time over an aubergine salad and warm coffee I’ll have fun girl time together with you while I post a photo of another napkin that I made. This one is for Astrid’s third cousin Iris who lives in Oviedo, a beautiful city in the region Asturias in northern Spain.
Since I’m staying at home I should be cleaning what will be Astrid’s room (still my office and craft room). But it is raining outside…and I just feel like baking chocolate buns and sew.

2 comments:

  1. Happy sewing!! Oh and baking - yum! A great thing to be doing when it's grey and miserable! It's been like that here in Scotland for the last few days too - I guess the weather headed your way......I love the little blanket - the ant fabric is too cute.

    I've even been to Oviedo! I stayed for a week's holiday once between Llanes and Ribadesella. It was a beautiful region!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! I'm going to dust off that dang sewing machine and try my hand at those napkins. My sister gave me a whole bin of quilting fabric and it's just waiting for me to open it up and take a look. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!