making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

tea with honey

Astrid and I have been coughing our lungs inside out since before we had our sunny friend’s weekend. We can’t seem to shake this one off. I have been more at home than at work the last two weeks and work is piling up on my desk as is my bad conscience for not being at work.

My head will not work and my ears are plugged. I have difficulties breathing after walking up a simple stair case. I am trying to take care of Astrid at the same time as I am wishing my mom would come and take care of me.

And now over to something more positive - at least for me: I have won Denise’s giveaway!!! I am getting a lush and warm scarf knitted with Brooklyn tweed Shelter by her. I can’t believe my luck and I am so excited & happy! If you don’t know her blog yet, take a tour. I love her texts and photos. They always make me ponder and think new thoughts. I like that.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely! It's always nice to win something! (I remember the lovely feeling when I won a giveaway on your blog and the lovely surprise that followed in the post!)

    I hope that you and Astrid are both feeling better soon - tea and honey sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Yes I have a pinterest invite left. I think I have your email address in my in box. I'll send out the invites tomorrow! Off to London on Thursday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff - I have a tickle of a sore throat. sigh. "The Crud" - that's what we call it here. I hope you and your wee-babe are feeling fine, soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and Astrid feel better soon. You certainly take soothing pictures of "well being".

    I just read that you had won ...gratulerer, nice to get something knitted by a freiend...and a scarf, well you could probably use now with your cough.
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Håper forma er stigande! Koseleg tekoppbilete, forresten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicidades por el premio y espero que os recuperéis pronto.

    PD: las fotos muy chulas como siempre! no sabes como me gusta pasarme por aquí y ver que una cosa tan cotidiana como una taza de té se convierte en arte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest sweet Anna, so sorry to hear that you and Astrid are both unwell! I hope the tea with honey helps and that both of you are on the mend! Congratz on winning the wonderful giveaawy! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ps: im loving that honey tin lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Espero que esteis mejor Astrid y tú. Qué buena pinta tiene el blog de Denise, me lo apunto!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better today.
    Beautiful photos!! And congratulations for winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hooray for you - congratulations! So sorry to hear you've both been ill - nothing like tea and honey when one is feeling all blurgy and yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You poor thing. I hope you are resting and will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for you and your prize!!

    I love tea and honey too of course! I sure love your honey tin. Is that something you simply buy at the store, or something a little more special?

    I am sorry to hear you and Astrid have been feeling under the weather. It sure has made its rounds here as well. I wish you to feel better. Coughing is no fun at all. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!