making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Monday, August 17, 2009

chocolate & raspberry on a rainy saturday

Hope you had a nice weekend everyone. I surely did. Saturday turned out rainy. It poured down for hours and hours so I enjoyed spending it indoors baking a chocolate cake for a friend’s party.

Nigella’s old fashioned chocolate cake with my own raspberry whipped cream twist. Resist it if you can. I couldn’t.


I also began a new mini embroidery project. The motives are from Hiroko Ishii one of my favourite embroidery illustrators. Wish I could draw like her, but I can’t. Luckily she keeps on making these incredibly cute illustrations for everyone to embroider.

4 comments:

  1. That cake looks fantastic and the embroidery is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. que preciosidades, esos frutos, esos bordados, que bonito

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum that looks good.
    the mini embroideries are sososo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate raspberry is my favorite combination. I've been known to drive out of my way for a Godiva dark chocolate/raspberry bar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!