making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Would you come along with us?

Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? If not, would you like to come along with us? I’m thinking I could take you to the area called Grünerløkka.

They have lots of small shops with irresistible home décor, Christmas signs, candles, cups, lanterns, door knobs and Christmas tree ornaments.




Then we could do a stop at the Café Bügge and have a chicken club sandwich or a veggie burger (… or anything else you fancy from the menu). We could finish with a warm café latte before we continued to do some more shopping.




Perhaps visit Noah, Noah to find something warm to wear over our shoulders



Or my favourite toy shop where I am sure we could find something for both small and big children (read: grown ups young at heart).



And before we all went back home to our own places we could go for a round of ice skating, or just watch this toy and dream away.


What do you say? Are you up for some Christmas shopping with us?

10 comments:

  1. I'm up for it...I would love to shop with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué preciosidad de barrio! Que pases una muy feliz Navidad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I'm up for it. It looks like a wonderful time and that sandwich looks so tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I want to come - it looks really beautiful! Frozen wonderland here - too cold to spend much time outdoors....wearing my soft shell fleece over my vest, top and cardigan - inside the house......

    I agree with Denise - the sandwich looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it all looks so lovely !!
    happy holidays to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally delightful walk and shopping...I would most definitely join you on that trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Å ja - der skulle eg gjerne ha vore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm terribly late to this party, but I LOVE this post. Thank you so much for showing us what it's like where you are. Our shopping is pitiful here, so it's nice to dream!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!