making reagular2cooking regular2lovingliving regular2new reader3

Sunday, March 07, 2010

my needles - Part 2

Thank you everyone for the comments, flickr mail and e-mails on the ”my needles” card. I hoped some of you would like it but had never dreamed that so many of you would.



This post is for everyone that has expressed that they would like “my needles” card, for those who have three needles or more of the same size and for those who know someone that has an abundant needle collection and could need one.



I created this sheet for you to download. It has both metric and American needle sizes. Simply download, print out on cardstock, cut out and glue the back and front size together. Enjoy!
Life in Yonder - My Needles

PS. For the Americans: If there are common needle sizes that are missing or I have put a needle size that is not very common, let me know and I can change/improve the sheet. Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. oh, que bonito! incluso una carta de tamaños de agujas puede tener estilo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant!!! This happens to me ALL the time! I can't remember (or find) my needles, so I buy another pair. And they're expensive - those Addi Turbos! What a great idea! You should maybe approach Knitty or Ravelry with this - charge a wee bit for some extra pocket money.
    Very kind of you to offer it up to us! I will put this to work right away. Happy (almost) spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Qué buena idea! Muchas gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this super simple, yet incredibly useful tip! I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Now...to finally buy some printer ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Å så snill du er som deler! Det skal printes ut og legges i lommeboka! Tusen takk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strikkepinne-etuiene kjøpte jeg hos hun her
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahkincheloe

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! thank you for sharing... cant wait to print it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stilig, og så pene de er :)
    Takk skal du ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kjempelurt! Takk for at du deler :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you don't mind that I used your photo and linked to my blog today. So helpful!
    http://greysquirrelgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here!